Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Last Date: 21/03/2021.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- Name of exam: Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020
- No of posts: Details about vacancies will be provided in due course
Eligibility Criteria of SSC MTS Recruitment
Age as on 01-01-2021:
The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
- 18-25 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- 18-27 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- Relaxation in upper age limit is available for different categories.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Application Fee of SSC Recruitment 2021
- Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For Women, SC, ST, PwD & ESM: Nill
- Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): SBI Challan/ Net Banking, BHIM UPI, by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
SSC Exam Centres in North East India
Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102), Guwahati(Dispur)(5105), Jorhat(5107), Silchar(5111), Dimapur (5301), Kohima (5302), Shillong(5401), Imphal(5501), Churachandpur (5502),Ukhrul(5503), Agartala (5601), Aizwal (5701)
How to apply for SSC MTS Vacancy
Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
Important Dates of SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-03-2021 by 23: 30 hrs
- Last Date to Payment of Fee through Online: 23-03-2021 by 23:30 hrs
- Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan: 25-03-2021 by 23:30 hrs
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 29-03-2021 during working hours of Bank
- Date for Computer Based Exam (Tier-I): 01 to 20-07-2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 21-11-2021
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|