SSC JHT is a national level exam conducted for the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak post in various government departments, ministries, and organizations. The exam is held by the Staff Selection Commission. It is conducted through two phases- Paper I and Paper II. The Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC JHT recruitment 2021 very soon. The selection process of SSC JHT 2021 exam will be completed in two stages namely Paper I (computer-based) and Paper II (Descriptive). The SSC JHT Paper II 2020 exam will commence on 14 February 2021.
SSC JHT 2021 Highlights
|SSC JHT Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC JHT Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
|Posts Offered||Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Translator, Junior Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak|
|Number of Stages||2 stages: Paper I and Paper II|
|Mode of SSC JHT Exam||Paper I – Computer based test
Paper II – Pen-Paper based test
|Exam Type||Paper I – Objective
Paper II – Descriptive
SSC JHT 2021 Exam Dates
The SSC JHT Paper II 2020 exam will be held on 14 February 2021. On the other hand, the SSC JHT Notification 2021 is not yet out. Nonetheless, based on the past trends, the tentative dates of SSC JHT exam 2021 has been provided in the following table:
|Exam Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of official notification||June 2021|
|Online registration will commence from||June 2021|
|Cut-off date for submission of application form||June 2021|
|Release of admit card||July 2021|
|Date of exam||August 2021|
|Declaration of result||September 2021|
|SSC JHT 2021 Paper-II exam date||November 2021|
|Announcement of Paper-II result||December 2021|
|Declaration of result||December 2021|
SSC JHT Eligibility 2021
SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2021 Eligibility Criteria varies for each post in terms of nationality, age limit and educational qualification. Candidates must make sure that they satisfy the eligibility before applying for the exam:
SSC JHT Nationality
Candidates belonging to the following nationalities are eligible to apply for SSC JHT 2021 Exam:
- A Citizen of India or
- A Subject of Nepal or
- A Subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A Person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
SSC JHT Age Limit
- The candidates should not be more than 30 years as on 1 August 2021.
- As per the Government’s rule, the reserved category candidates are eligible for age relaxation.
- Date of birth is mentioned in the 10th Certificate, and will be considered for age count.
SSC JHT Educational Qualifications
- Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized University / Institution.
- Master Degree English /Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level and relevant degree from the recognized University/Institution.
SSC JHT Application Form 2021
SSC Junio Hindi Translator 2021 Application Form can be filled in online mode only. Candidates applying for the first time should register at the commission’s website. Candidates should apply through the website and select the ‘Apply Now’ option from the top menu bar. Click on the “Junior Hindi Translator” page and the panel will open
SSC JHT 2021 Admit Card
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Admit Cards are available on the official regional websites of the Staff Selection Commission.
- Candidates can download the hall ticket by logging in with their registration number and password.
- Candidates are required to carry their admit card along with an original photo ID proof to the exam center.
- The admit card will specify important details like the candidate’s name, registration number, roll number, photo, signature, name of the post, allotted exam date, time, and venue.
- Candidates should verify the details and contact the commission, in case of any discrepancy.
SSC JHT Exam Centers 2021
SSC Junior Hindi Translator exam will be conducted in 46 cities across India.
- Candidates will have to indicate 3 exam centers in order of their preference in the application form.
- SSC will try to allot the preferred exam center, however, it reserves the right to cancel or add or allocate any center to the candidates.
- The address of the allotted exam center will be specified in the admit card.
- No request to change the exam center will be entertained by SSC.
SSC JHT Exam Pattern 2021
SSC Junior Hindi Translator exam is conducted through two papers – Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I will be held on November 26, 2021(tentative) in online mode.
- Paper I is an objective type test having 200 multiple choice questions on General English and General Hindi
- Each correct answer will fetch 1 mark and incorrect answers will cost 0.25 marks.
- Candidates qualifying in Paper I will have to appear in Paper II
- Paper II is a pen paper based test having descriptive questions on Translation and Essay.
SSC JHT Paper I and Paper II pattern are tabulated below:
SSC JHT Syllabus 2021
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus and Exam pattern both vary for Paper I and Paper II. However, in both the papers, candidates’ knowledge, competence and grasp over Hindi and English language are tested. SSC JHT Paper I and Paper II Syllabus are described
Download Option Form
Download Tier II Result
Download Tier II Result Cutoff
Download Tier II Admit Card (CR Region)
Download Tier II Admit Card (Other Region)
Download Tier I Answer Key
Download Tier I Answer Key Notice
Download Tier I Admit Card (CR Region)
Download Tier I Admit Card (Other Region)
Download Exam Date Notice