Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a notification for the recruitment of 841 Office Attendant vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Name of post: Office Attendant
- No of posts: 841
|Location wise vacancy|
|Ahmedabad: 50||Jaipur: 43|
|Bangalore: 28||Kanpur: 69|
|Bhopal: 25||Kolkata: 35|
|Bhubaneswar: 24||Mumbai: 202|
|Chandigarh: 31||Nagpur: 55|
|Chennai: 71||New Delhi: 50|
|Guwahati: 38||Patna: 28|
|Hyderabad: 57||Thiruvananthapuram: 26|
- Pay: 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700
Eligibility Criteria of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment
Age (as on 01/02/2021): Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 .Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman Candidates as per rules .
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Selection Process of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment
Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- OBC/ General/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 450/- (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
- Staff Candidates: Nil
- Payment mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets).
How to Apply for RBI Office Attendant Vacancy
Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in from February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021.
Important Dates of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 24-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15-03-2021
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 15-03-2021
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 15-03-2021
- Tentative Date of Online Test: 09 & 10-04-2021
|All Important Links|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|