Pollution Control Board, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 14 Assistant Engineer (AE), Junior Accountant (JA) and Administrative Assistant – II (AA -II) vacancy.
Pollution Control Board, Assam.
Last Date: 02/10/2020.
Pollution Control Board, Assam Recruitment 2020
1. Assistant Engineer (AE)
- No of posts: 5
- Pay: Rs.30,000 – Rs.1,10,000 +Grade Pay Rs.12,700
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech/AMIE in Chemical/Civil/Environmental Engineering from a Government recognized University / Institute.
2. Junior Accountant (JA)
- No of posts: 3
- Pay: Rs.14,000- Rs.49,000 +Grade Pay Rs.7,600
- Educational Qualification: B. Com/ BBA from a recognized University with minimum 6 Months Certificate/Diploma in Computer Applications.
3. Administrative Assistant – II (AA -II)
- No of posts: 6
- Pay: Rs.14,000- As.49,000 + Grade Pay Rs.7,600
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in Any Discipline with minimum 6 Months Certificate/Diploma in Computer
Age: Candidate should not be more than 38years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January 2020 (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01.01.1982) subject to Govt. notification from time to time.
Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable subject to Govt. notification from time to time as under:
i) 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC. ST (P) &ST (H).
ii) 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
The age of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
a) Unreserved/EWS: Rs. 500/-
b) OBC/MOBC: Rs. 250/-
c) SC/STP/STH: Rs. 250/-
How to apply: Applications must be submitted online through the website (www.pcbassam.org) and will be received with effect from 13.09.2020, 12.00 PM Onwards. The last date of receiving application will be till midnight of 02.10.2020.
The Candidates having the required essential qualification for the posts as mentioned above may apply for the posts by submitting their first preference, second preference, etc.
|ALL IMPORTANT LINK|
|Advertisement Details||Check Now|
|Apply Online||From 13/09/2020|