Irrigation Department, Assam has released a number of notifications for the recruitment of Grade IV vacancy under various divisional offices of Irrigation Department, Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Irrigation Department Recruitment Details
- Name of post: Grade IV
- No of posts: 227
- Name of divisions: Golaghat, Sibsagar, Jorhat, Rangia, Bongaigaon, Mangaldai, Tezpur, Goalpara, Nalbari, Nagaon, Tinsukia and Guwahati
- Pay: Rs 12000 – Rs 52000, GP: Rs 3900/-
Eligibility Criteria of Irrigation Department Recruitment
- Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on Ist January, 2021. The upper age limit for S.C. and S.T. candidate is up to 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is up to 43 years.
- Educational Qualification: Class VIII passed. Candidates having passed beyond Higher Secondary (10+2) examination need not apply.
- Citizenship: Candidates must be citizens of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a Permanent resident or Assam.
- Employment Exchange Registration No: The candidate must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the state of Assam along with application form.
Selection Process of Irrigation Department Assam Recruitment
Candidates, whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria will be required to appear in an objective type written examination. The written examination will be of 100 marks for 02.00 hours duration.
The syllabus of written examination:
- General Knowledge : 50 marks.
- General English : 25 marks
- Language skill in Assamese : 25 marks
How to Apply for Irrigation Department Assam Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their online application through the official recruitment portal of the Irrigation Department of respective district.
|District-wise Advertisement Details & Online Application Links|