HS 1st Year Online Admission 2021
Assam Higher Secondary Admission Details
Name of class: Higher Secondary 1st Year (11th Standard)
Name of council: Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC)
Head Office: Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-781021
Name of online portal: AHSEC DARPAN Online Admission Portal
Application process: Online
Official website: www.ahsec.assam.gov.in
Assam HS Admission 2021 Website
How to Apply for Assam HS 1st Year Admission ?
Step 2: Click on HS 1st Year Online Admission link.
Step 3: A portal will load, click on Register a new Account link.
Step 4: Next you need to enter your personal and educational details as required by the portal.
Step 5: Upload scan copy of passport sized photograph and 10th mark sheet.
Step 6: Next choose a 4 digit Login PIN and click on register button .
Step 10: Please do check the portal regularly for updates. You will be notified through the portal which institution(s) you have been selected for admission.
How to Check AHSEC Admission Merit List?
Students who submitted their online applications for admission in to Higher Secondary 1st year under Assam Higher Secondary Education Council will be able to check their admission merit list from 6th September 2021, 11 AM. The merit list will be prepared by the colleges and schools on the basis of their performance in the HSLC/ AHM examination. To check category-wise Assam HS Admission 2021 Merit List, you may follow below mentioned steps .
# Scroll down, go to Important Web Link’s section.
# Click on HS 1st Year Merit List link.
# A new webpage will load – enter your Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Security PIN and click Login.
# Darpan portal dashboard will be opened. Click on Application Submitted button.
# It will display the list of names of all of your submitted application for colleges/schools.
# Against the name of each school/ college, you will get an option to download the merit list.
# Download that PDF file to check the merit list of that particular college or school.
Important Dates of Assam HS Admission 2021
# Online registration by students: 16th to 31st August 2021
# Preparation of selection/waiting lists by institutes: 1st to 5th September 2021
# Publishing of selection/waiting lists: 6th September 2021, 11am
# Acknowledging Admission requests by students: 6th to 7th September 2021
# Final Admission in institutes by students: 8th to 12th September 2021
AHSEC HS 1st Year Admission Portal
Important Web links of Assam Higher Secondary Admission
Here is the some important facts and procedure about Assam Higher Secondary Admission –
1. The admission in the College /Schools shall be presently done on the basis of digital marksheet issued by SEBA. The authenticity can be examined through the Result Gazette published by SEBA. However, in case of doubt, the educational institution may seek clarification from SEBA. However, SEBA will arrange providing of Hard Copy of Marksheet/ Certificate at the earliest.
2. All such educational institutions shall have to first register themselves in the AHSEC web portal giving details of data as required by the portal.
3. All students shall have to register themselves in the portal using their Roll No. and choose maximum five institutions in order of their preference for admission. The data of students passed in HSLC/AHM Examination 2021 and Class X passed students of CBSE shall be pre-loaded in the portal.
4. The educational institutions shall be able to choose students from the portal and on getting approval by the institution, the students shall be able to lock his choice and take the admission.
5. The private schools presently imparting education up to Class X will be allowed to start Class XI in their schools, if so desired. However, they have to apply for registration to Director of Secondary Education, Assam under the Non-Government Educational Institutions (Regulation and Management) Act 2006 with a copy to AHSEC. On receipt of application both DSE and AHSEC will issue them provisional recognition to start class XI from this year.
(a) For ease of the Schools to apply, a ample application needs to be submitted by the educational institution to DSE, Assam alongwith a copy of permission already granted by DSE/ competent authority for imparting education up to Class X. On the basis of such application only, the DSE and AHSEC will issue Provisional permission of recognition, as the case may be forthwith for starting Classes for Class XI.
(b) However, in the meantime, presently such schools are also allowed to register themselves in the portal of AHSEC under the caption ‘applied for’.
6. All educational institutions including colleges admitting students in Class XI shall have to provide admission in Class XI, only through the portal of AHSEC and not by any offline process