State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam had earlier in 2019 released a recruitment notification for 756 Grade-III & Grade-IV vacancy reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) of different departments under the Govt. of Assam.
Now the interview stage for these Grade IV vacancy is going to be conducted by Gauhati University. Candidates who submitted their online applications for SLPRB Grade-IV PWD recruitment may now download their admit card from official portal.
Assam Police Grade IV PWD Admit Card
- Name of post: Grade-IV, PWD
- No of posts: 437
- Name of department: Different departments under the Govt. of Assam
- Type of exam: Interview
- Date of exam: Mentioned @ Admit Card
- Venue of exam: Mentioned @ Admit Card
- Admit card status: Available
- Admit card released date: 15/02/2021
How to Download SLPRB Grade IV PWD Call Letter?
Candidates who submitted their online application against Grade-IV vacancy reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) of different departments under the Govt. of Assam may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards for the written test.
- Scroll down, Go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- Click on Download Admit Card link.
- Enter your user credentials and click Login .
- After login, you can download your admit card.
NOTE: Admit Cards for applicants in all districts may not be available now. Please visit after sometime to see, if your district is now available.
Helpline No.: +91-97066-70982, +91-94017-59035 (10:00 AM – 05:00 PM on all days)
|All Impotent Links|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|